Monday, January 23, 2012

"I Believe: What Every Kid Needs to Know About the Christian Faith"

The curriculum I wrote, "I Believe: What Every Kid Needs to Know About the Christian Faith," is now available on BuildingChurchLeaders.com. It answers the question, "What do Christians believe?" using concepts from the Apostles' Creed. It includes 10 lessons along with a Leader's Guide with teaching ideas and activities. Some of the specific topics addressed include:
  • What does it mean to believe in God?
  • Why do Christians call God their “Father”?
  • Is there anything God can't do? 
  • Why did Jesus have to die?
  • Did Jesus really come back to life?
  • Does Jesus have authority over me?
  • Why will I be judged? What have I done?
  • Why didn’t Jesus stay on earth?
  • Who is the Holy Spirit?
  • Why do Christians call each other “brother” and “sister”?
  • What do I need to do to be forgiven?
  • Could I really live forever?
  • How do I know if I’ll go to heaven?  
If you have kids, work with youth, or would just like a quick refresher in how to explain Christian beliefs, check out this PDF download. It's selling for $19.95 and you can make up to 1,000 copies for your church or organization.

No comments: