1) Should pharmacists be allowed to refuse to fill prescriptions? If so, under what circumstances, or for what reasons? Should these include moral/religious/ethical objections?
2) Do you consider Plan B to be:
- a type of birth control, or
- a pharmacological abortion?
3) Plan B is currently prescribed for use up to 120 hours (5 days) after sex. Does the time frame in which Plan B is prescribed--say, within the first 24 hours as opposed to day 5--affect your response to question #2?
4) How do you feel about the use of Plan B by rape victims?