Holly's latest blog entry on Today's Christian Woman magazine's website is now up:
Praying for Terrorists
Do American Christians have a right to be angry for 9/11?
1) What are some examples of how anger might lead to other behaviors that are sinful?
2) Do you think people can be angry without sinning?
3) Consider the definition of forgive. Do you think it's possible to forgive someone without condoning their actions?
4) Do you think it's possible to forgive someone without restoring or creating a relationship with them?
5) Why, in your opinion, is it difficult to forgive?