Holly's latest blog entry on Today's Christian Woman magazine's website is now up:
Christians Behaving Badly
Who’s giving the church a bad reputation? Perhaps I am.
1) How do you respond when other Christians behave badly?
2) Is recognizing bad behaviors in yourself difficult?
3) What’s helped you recognize and change these thoughts or behaviors?
4) How do you respond when someone who isn't a Christian points out bad behavior by groups like the Phelps family? Do you respond differently when this bad behavior is from an esteemed Christian or group?
5) If someone said, "Christians aren't perfect, but they seem to think they are," how would you respond? Consider using your own mistakes to illustrate your response.